Here are some of the best places to visit using your private jet. The added convenience private aviation brings makes getting to these “harder to get to” places a breeze. Be sure to bring amazing company…preferably someone you are just utterly in love with!
- Laucala Island Resort, Fiji: With a private airstrip, unlimited Red Bull and coconut water (the founder of the island also cofounded the energy drink), this resort boasts over fifty villas, five restaurants and a mesmerizing 21,500 square-foot swimming pool.
- Amangiri Resort, Utah: With thirty-four suites made from natural composites, mimicking the all-natural desert surrounding, visitors have full access to the surrounding national parks and gorgeous rock formations. The resort also has a spa to relax in after those hikes or kayak adventures nearby. With no nearby commercial flights, this is definitely one private getaway.
- Bandon Dunes, Oregon: Commercial flights can get about 35 minutes from the resort, but airlines only have direct flights to a select few cities. This is a dream resort for golfers or the avid outdoorsmen – deep-sea boating, kayaking, hiking trails are aplenty. Afterwards, enjoy one of the six restaurants or a massage at the massage center.
- Four Seasons Resort Lanai, Hawaii: With its own airport, Lanai is a lesser-know and lesser-travelled island of Hawaii. Like an old Southwest commercial: Wanna get away? This resort boasts guest rooms with 75-inch televisions, adult-only pools with waterfalls, lava-rock grottos and a golf course with an ocean view.
- Mukul Resort, Nicaragua: Don Carlos Pellas developed the Cost Esmeralda Airport, a ten minute ride from the destination as a way to attract guests. Part of a private beach community, activities include surfing and sportsfishing and tours to nearby fishing villages.
- Qualia, Australia: Located on the northern tip of Hamilton Island, the resort is perfect for anyone wanting to get to know the great Barrier Reef, with private cruises and snorkeling opportunities. Visitors can even go overnight and see the reef at sunrise or sunset or illuminating only by moonlight. The resort also offers tours of white sand beaches, kayaking and paddle skiing.
- Shangri-La Villingili Resort and Spa, Maldives: A five minute speed boat ride from the airport, this resort has 60 overwater villas and an additional eight 2,500 square-foot villas that are in the trees. Perfect for water lovers (Scuba, snorkeling), it is also an opportunity to visit the jungle of Banyan trees nearby.
These destinations are some of the most private and luxurious in the world. They are your perfect destination via private jet. It makes getting there a cinch.
Most importantly: Have fun!
Follow us on Quora – SEI Club Reviews
View the SEI Club Blog: SEI CLUB